Saturday, December 13, 2008

Note from the Author

Growing up, I always had an interest in the psychology of serial killers and people who kill in general. I wanted to go to school for criminal psychiatry, but that wasn't my destiny. I chose a different path, but I have never wavered on my interest of the dark side of the mind. Although I never got to attend school for this subject, I have studied so much that I consider myself pretty smart when it comes to what these people have done. We as human beings are capable of so much and so many emotions are involved in a relationship that ends badly, it's easy to see why people would resort to violence. It's also hard to understand why someone would take another life for mere pleasure. My interests in this subject have always been pure curiosity. I have always wanted to understand, because I could not fathom taking someone's life for any reason. Yet these people have thier reasons. I am writing this blog for my own enjoyment but welcome any feedback. Who knows, maybe writing this blog may help me to understand a little more.
I am going to write each entry about a different person and this may be the longest writing that I have ever written. I'll also be stating my opinions..these are my opinions. You may agree or disagree but I am only stating what I believe to be true.
Rhonda

No comments:

Post a Comment